Hello there stationery lovers!

Hello! 


I would love to introduce myself and post a nice picture of my hideous face but ... for now, I want to keep my identity anonymous.
I've always wanted to start a blog to write about something or about my life but I realize I really don't have much to say. I always starts with.."today...er..yeah" and ends with a lot of pictures but this time, I really want to try a word-ish blog.
There are fashionistas out there who blog 24/7 about the things they wear or on what stuff they have their eyes on. There are travelers who blog about where they go and the foodies and pictures of what they are eating. I don't like I'm capable to write or talk about books or critique movies either. sooo...I've decided to embrace what I do best..which is to talk about stationeries!
A little about myself.. Ever since I was 7, I've always been OBSESSED with stationeries. I would skip meals to spend my money on a little collectable eraser or a pencil/pen (i'm serious) so since then I started to collect them. It has accumulated so much that I have no choice but to give/throw some away :( Despite giving some away, I still have 4 boxes of pens and a shelf full of notebooks and other miscellaneous stationeries. (stamps, markers, crayons, clay, plastic, tiles, paper, can spray..whatever) - You name them, I have them.
So yeah...I guess this is a start for me to do and talk about what I love most and what I do best.
All the best to me! and of course I hope you find this blog entertaining and interesting. I'll try my best.





Lots of love, 

The Stationery Addict

1 comment:

  1. I love you.
    Skipping meals to buy an eraser sounds normal to me.

    ReplyDelete