Loft - Siam Discovery (Thailand, Bangkok)

I've been overwhelmed with work lately that I haven't been able to post anything (I'm still trying my best)

So instead of talking about pens today, I want to talk about one of my favourite stationery retail store, "Loft". It is located at Siam Discovery Centre in Bangkok, Thailand.

Trust me, this place is a stationery HEAVEN for stationery lovers. The first time I was there, I spent 2 hours shopping.

 
(I didn't manage to take any photos of my own, so all these are credited to whatever I found on Google)
 
 
 
As you can see, Loft offers A LOT. If I remember correctly, there are 2 levels to this store. One is dedicated to cute little items, home items, clothes etc and the other level is PARADISE. Pens, crafts, notebooks, whatever. You name it, they have it.
They bring in unique stationeries from Japan and Taiwan as well. Besides their usual stationeries, they bring in series of environmental friendly stationeries.
 
NOW, this is the best part. I would say this in the calmest way possible, but the BEST thing about shopping at the Loft is....*drum roll* THE PRICE.
Yes! Nothing is extremely pricy or what. A good writing pen can cost around 60-80 cents?
Don't even get me started on the price of their notebooks.
Some items may be more expensive than the rest but they are of superb design and quality.
 

Check out their website: http://www.loftbangkok.com/
you won't be disappointed.

For any stationery lovers who are planning a trip to Bangkok, stop by the loft @ siam discovery. (prepare loads of money too)






0 comments: