Uni-ball micro & Uni-ball Vision Needle Roller Ball Pen


So I just got back from the bookstore and once again...I was tempted to buy new pens. (Have I already mentioned that I have 4 boxes of pens?) Hahaha!

I was incredibly tempted to get the Uni-ball micro



For those out there who are into ink pens. I highly recommend the uni ball micro. 
I think..I do own a few but they were the uni-ball fine - too thick for my liking 
For ink pens, there's a fine line between being inky and being too think. So when you combine both together...your words will come out all inky and blotchy. 

Check it out at your nearest bookstore! They are...however rather pricey
The best thing about pens is that you can test them out, touch them, get a nice good feel about it and not having to buy them. 

Besides the uni ball micro, check out their Uni-ball Vision Needle Roller Ball Pen. 
I look at that picture and I get this shivery feeling in me (I have a thing for needle thin pens)
I do have a lot of good (and bad) recommendation for needle thin pens. I will discuss this on another post


I have yet to come across this pen at the stores though but when I do, I'll definitely get my hands on one

That's all for now. If you're reading this and I hope you do, post a comment below about stationeries you would like to know more of or your comments on them. 



The Stationery Addict


(photos from Google) - I haven't had time to take any photos of mine

0 comments: